Heat resistant sleeving is a kind of protection product which is made of alkali free glass fiber and high-quality silicone rubber. In application, because of its unique advantages, it is loved by manufacturers. So, what are the characteristics of heat resistant sleeving?
Ⅰ. Understanding the characteristics of heat resistant sleeving
1. High temperature resistance: heat resistant sleeving has good high temperature resistance, because the product is used to protect pipeline equipment products, will continue to operate in a high temperature environment. If the casing is not high-temperature resistant, it cannot be used properly.
2. Heat insulation: heat resistant sleeving also has good heat insulation performance. The product used to protect pipeline equipment, on the one hand, to protect the pipeline equipment from external high temperature environmental damage; Secondly, when protecting the pipeline, it can also avoid the loss of heat in the pipeline and reduce its protection effect.
3. Corrosion resistance: heat resistant sleeving also has good corrosion resistance. Because this product is used to protect all kinds of pipeline equipment, the working conditions are complex and continuous. If it does not have corrosion resistance, if it encounters acid and alkali corrosive materials in the operation, it will cause a great impact on the pipeline equipment.
4. Aging resistance: heat resistant sleeving also has good aging resistance, because it is used to protect pipeline equipment for a long time. If the casing does not have good aging resistance, it needs to be replaced frequently, increasing the workload of the operator.
Ⅱ. The application of heat resistant sleeving
1. Exhaust systems for trucks and buses: Heat-resistant sleeves can be used to keep exhaust heat into the catalytic converter.
2. Generator exhaust system: glass fiber sleeve is usually used for generator exhaust noise reduction and heat pipe near the staff protection.
3. Protection of pipe fittings: Heat-resistant sleeves can provide additional flexible insulation to control heat loss of heat pipes and provide protection against possible contact with such hoses.
4. Steel and metallurgical industry: glass fiber heat-resistant sleeving and heat-resistant winding with good silicone rubber coating has been proved to be the most ideal product to protect cables and related components. In the metal smelting industry, molten metal splash will not damage the cable, etc.
5. Aerospace: Aerospace grade heat resistant sleeving is resistant to hydraulic oils, lubricants and fuels.
6. Cars and motorcycles: high temperature sleeving can protect sensitive components wire, hose and cable, so as to improve the performance of the vehicle.