Ⅰ. Difference between rubber coated fabric and fireproof fabric
Rubber coated fabric is synthesized from two main raw materials. It is made of glass fiber cloth with high strength and high temperature resistance as the base cloth, and then compounded with silicone rubber skin. It is processed into finished products after high-temperature vulcanization. The utility model is composed of a multi-layer high-pressure resistant silicone rubber pipe, which is composed of an inner rubber layer, a fiber braided reinforcing layer and an outer rubber layer. The inner rubber layer is an inner layer, the outer surface of the inner rubber layer is wrapped with a fiber braided reinforcing layer, and the outer surface of the fiber braided reinforcing layer is wrapped with an outer rubber layer. It can withstand the pressure of 1MPa to 10MPa, which is 3 to 5 times longer than the service life of ordinary high-pressure rubber pipes, and has obvious environmental protection advantages.
The fire-proof cloth is mainly made of fire-proof and incombustible fiber and processed by special process. Its main characteristics are: incombustible, high temperature resistant (550-1100 degrees), compact structure, no irritation, soft and tough texture, which is convenient to wrap objects and equipment with uneven surface.
The fireproof fabric is suitable for welding and other occasions with sparks and easy to cause fire. It can resist spark splash, slag, welding spatter, etc. it can isolate the workplace, separate the working layer, eliminate the fire hazard that may be caused in the welding work, and can also be used for light isolation. At the same time, it can establish a safe, clean and standardized working space. Fireproof fabric is widely used in ship frame structure and repair in the shipbuilding industry. It can also be used in places where metal structures and other heat insulation need to be welded in petrochemical enterprises, showing good protective adaptability.
Ⅱ. Main uses of fireproof fabric
Fireproof fabric has always been an important material used in fire prevention in all walks of life and plays an important role in fire prevention. Therefore, it is very important to choose high-quality and low-cost fireproof fabric with a high fire rating.
1. Electrical insulation: fireproof fabric has high electrical insulation grade and can withstand high voltage load. It can be made into insulating cloth, bushing and other products.
2. Non-metallic Compensator: a flexible connection device for fire-resistant cloth that can be used as a conduit. It can solve the damage caused by thermal expansion and cold contraction. The fireproof fabric has high temperature resistance, anti-corrosion, anti-aging performance, flexibility and flexibility. It can be widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, cement, energy and other fields.
3. Anti corrosion: it can be used as the internal and external anti-corrosion coating of pipeline, with excellent anti-corrosion performance and high strength. It is an ideal anti-corrosion material.
4. Other fields: fireproof fabric can be used in building sealing materials, high-temperature anti-corrosion conveyor belts, packaging materials and other fields.
5. Fireproof fabric can be used as fireproof curtain.