The fireproof sleeve is made of alkali-free glass fiber woven into a tube, coated with organic high temperature resistant iron oxide red silica gel, and processed at high temperature. Developed by our company, it is specially used for the protection of hydraulic hoses, cables, metals, hoses and other pipeline lines in high temperature places such as steel plants, smelters, glass plants, rail transit, large-scale transformer places, and various harsh environments.
The main characteristics of the fire sleeves are:
1. Block the splash of molten iron, molten copper, molten aluminum and other high-temperature melts;
2. Block the heat radiation generated by the flame;
3. Avoid personal burns from high-temperature pipelines;
4. Flexible and wear-resistant, moisture-proof, waterproof, oil-proof and pollution-proof;
5. Block the loss of heat, which is conducive to energy saving and consumption reduction;
6. Strong dielectric insulation.
These properties make it suitable for protecting hoses, cables and lines in harsh environments. It can be continuously exposed to a high temperature of 260°C without damage, long-term temperature resistance of 650°C, 5-10 minutes at a maximum temperature of 1100°C, and 15-30 seconds at a high temperature of 1650°C.
Due to the particularity and necessity of the steel casting industry, the steel casting industry attaches great importance to it, and must deal with various high-temperature environments in daily work, which makes some equipment always in a dangerous environment. At present, many industries use electrical energy, which can only provide power for electrical energy and electrical energy through cable transmission. The normal working temperature is much lower than the steel temperature in the environment, which requires the use of insulating sleeves to protect the cables. QIAN-ZE's heat protection sleeves are definitely your best choice.